Friday, April 17, 2009

Finals

I haven't posted on here for awhile because its finals week. And I don't even really have any finals. I have 3 projects (1 of which is done and another that is almost done) and a take-home test that I can consult whoever I want while taking. It won't be too bad it is just making myself sit down and do it. There are many other things I would rather be doing right now like catching up on Biggest Loser or eating some ice cream or a bubble tea.

And I am getting so excited because I get my hair cut and highlighted one last time before we leave Provo for the summer and we are going camping in Moab next weekend. Damien and I have now been to camping on Moab each spring for the past two years. It is a tradition now and I am really looking forward to being outdoors and hiking around in the warm sun.

Speaking of sun, it is finally supposed to be warm next week (60's & 70's), but Thursday we woke up to snow everywhere. The beautiful cherry tree had all of its blossoms on it and they were covered in snow. I took some pictures so those who aren't here in Provo can see what it looked like. Also, the snow was so heavy that it broke a large branch off of one of the trees in our backyard area.

No comments: