Friday, December 3, 2010

Sewing

I've finished a few sewing projects and thought I would share them with y'all.

I finally finished the baby girl quilt! It turned out so pretty. I am very happy with it. Two of my good friends here in Atlanta quilted it for me for free and they did a great job!

Front

On the single fabric blocks, I had them quilt the words that are on the fabric on the back of the quilt. (see below)


The back.


Working at the quilt shop is a great outlet for my creativity! I have the opportunity to make samples of various patterns for the shop, which I get to keep afterward. My first sample was this Oliver + S pajama pattern.


Isn't it the cutest little outfit you've ever seen? It's still on display at Intown Quilters!

1 comment:

MikeandChristie said...

Natalya you are so so talented! I wish I lived by you so we could be quilting buddies. Also, I wish you lived closer because I miss seeing you and catching up!