Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Since I last posted, we've...

  • tried some new recipes including one for roasted beets. YUM!
  • (I) made some sample winter pillowcases for the quilt shop
  • decorated for Christmas (don't worry, they aren't up anymore)


  • had 2 inches of snow that shut the city down for a week. I haven't had any snow days since the ice storm in Spokane when I was in elementary school! It was pretty fun for the first few days until we got cabin fever and just wanted to go outside. We had a nice little adventure to the grocery store which took us forever to get to because of all the Georgia drivers.
  • went to New Orleans for my birthday, Christmas, and New Years
  • had some car troubles that forced us to rent this beaut. (Aka. Cloud the second)

1 comment:

Becki said...

nothing's better than driving a cloud!