Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Projects

I love to sew and I've usually got a project or two in the works! I'll share a few pieces I've made in the last 6 months.

These are some of the samples I've made for the quilt shop I work at.




This is a baby quilt I made for a friend here in Atlanta.


I was asked to test a quilt pattern for a cloth manufacturer. The quilt is hanging up in the quilt shop for the next few months!


My grandmother gave Damien and I this old wicker chair that she had gotten from my great grandma. A bit of the paint is chipping off and the seat cushion has been on there since my great grandma had it. I wanted to update it a bit so I started with recovering the seat cushion! I still need to touch up the paint and make some throw pillows for it, but that's in the works.

Before
After
Close-up of the fabric and piping.

3 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

I forgot you did so much sewing! I love that first little dress!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative and talented! Dang girl!!!

Bethany said...

I had no idea that you sew! So cute! Maybe you will have a little girl that will fit all those darling little outfits!