Thursday, July 12, 2012

3 Months

Here is Miss Audrina at 3 months!


She's growing so fast and moving around a lot more. It's hard to get her to hold still long enough to get a good picture!



It's been super hot here in Hotlanta so we've been taking advantage of play dates at the pool. Audrina loves the water! She likes to kick her legs and swing her arms around in the water for a bit then lay out on a chair for a nap. I'm not complaining one bit!

We're part of the Atlanta BBQ Club which meets about once a month to try a new BBQ place. In June we went to Fox Brothers BBQ and enjoyed some delicious brisket and ribs. They even gave us a tour of their smokers. Wish I would have gotten a picture or two while we were there. The food was delicious though!

I'll leave you with a few pictures of our sweet girl.








Damien with Audrina in the very first piece of clothing I ever made. I made it back when we lived in New Orleans and now she can wear it!














I love checking on her while she's sleeping. So cute!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little thing! Wish I could meet her!

Rita said...

Audrina gets more beautiful every day! That is one happy girl! She looks so pretty in her fancy dress!