Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Picture Update - Summer

As many of you know, we lived in New Orleans over the summer. I forgot to post some of the last pictures from our stay there, so here they are:


I started knitting scarves. This is the first scarf I made and it was for Damien.


Damien loved using the goggles we found by the pool on our vacation in Florida, so I surprised him with these!


They starting rebuilding the house next door. This was the big machine that was knocking pylons into the ground and it was shaking the whole house.


We made stencils and painted these birds on our shirts.


I found the cutest yarn shop in the French Quarter! This is how they wrapped my yarn up for me to take home.




Our 2nd anniversary! We went out to dinner and of course finished it off with:


DESSERT


Then we drove back to Provo and it was a long drive,


Damien and I were happy to be back, but our apartment seemed so small. And our stuff was everywhere while we tried to find places for everything to go.

New Orleans was a blast though and I can't wait for our next trip there!

No comments: