Thursday, January 21, 2010

Surprise!

Damien is horrible at keeping a surprise from me and usually he tells me that he has a surprise and so it is no longer a surprise. This time he actually did keep a surprise from me. I got home from work the other day and there was a little package in the mail. It had my name on it, but I didn't recognize the return address. When I opened it I found an iPod exercise arm-band. I couldn't believe it. It was just what I needed.


Damien and I have been trying to get back into the habit of running every other day or so and we like to take our iPods to listen to when we run. I have an arm-band that I have been using, but it has been falling apart. I have had to use superglue on it a number of times and I wasn't sure how much longer it would last. But I do not have to fear any longer, because now I have a really cool, durable arm-band. I can't wait to try it out!

No comments: