Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just Kidding


We have been planning on moving to Santa Fe for a few weeks now, but got news before we left on our trip to NYC that plans were up in the air. After the sudden passing of a project manager in Little Rock, Arkansas and a bit of shuffling we have been reassigned to Atlanta, Georgia!

This will be a temporary move so we should be there for somewhere in the ballpark of 3-9 months and definitely less than a year. After that they will give us a more permanent assignment.

This past week we:

1. Moved all of our things to my grandma's for the movers
2. Cleaned and left the only apartment we have ever lived in since being married
3. Completed the walk through with the moving company
4. Finished my last week of work

We have yet to find out more about the housing situation since it is a temporary move. Once we know that we can decide when we will fly out and when we will send the movers with all of our belongings.

I am so sad to say good-bye to all of my wonderful friends here in Utah, but am excited for a new adventure. I'm sure where ever we end up will be a good experience. I am a bit worried about all of that delicious southern food though. YUM!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

oh my gosh, exciting!! Surprise!
We need to hang out before you leave!!

Rachel said...

p.s. i love atlanta. stinkin' hot though.