Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Few Updates

We added a few more items to our apartment! Damien and I picked out some fabric and made curtains for some of our windows so we could have a little privacy.


The fabric has a paisley print on it. Here's the close-up.

My favorite addition is this beautiful piece of art. Damien took a trip to France, Belgium, and Italy right before we got engaged. While in Paris, he picked up this beautiful silk scarf. It has a detail of the famous Gustav Klimt painting "The Kiss" which I love. I refused to wear it because I didn't want to get it dirty and I wanted to be able to see the beautiful image on it. I decided I wanted it framed so we could all enjoy it. It turned out fabulous and is the perfect center piece!


Here is the full Klimt painting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool painting!!!! Good job on the curtains! You are so talented.