Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween

Not sure why Damien's face looks green in this picture.

We dressed up for our ward's Halloween Party as Indians again. I love getting to wear my beautiful sari and it makes me laugh every time Damien pulls the pants out for his outfit. (I think it's called a kurta.) The pants are made to fit most sizes; that's why the waist is 44 inches wide and made to cinch up as small as needed.

We had a great time and were lucky enough to run into a family from Sri Lanka who we hadn't met before because they're in the other ward. The daughter was very helpful and offered to show me how to properly wrap my sari. That's why it looks so good in the pictures! Also, Rita let me borrow some of her beautiful Indian jewelry to complete the look! Thanks.

1 comment:

Rita said...

Ooh, you two look splendid!