Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Birthday


I had an awesome birthday this year even though I feel like 25 sounds a lot older than 24 for some reason.

I started out my birthday week with a prenatal massage. (Thanks Mom & Dad!) Then on the day of my actual birthday, Rita made banana pancakes for breakfast! They were delicious!


I got to open gifts.


Here is one of them. A little preview of the baby bump too!


I spent the afternoon sewing!


While Damien played video games, Tricia played on her tab, and Rita baked.


Damien surprised me by taking us to dinner at Nava. Damien and I have been to Nava once before just for dessert when we first moved to Atlanta. I've been wanting to go back for dinner because the food looked so good.

They serve southwestern style food and it is delicious! They play a lot with interesting flavor combinations like the black bean, feta, and pineapple burrito we tried. Very good food!

All four of us at Nava.


Then we took a stroll around Atlantic Station, an outdoor shopping area. They had it all decorated with lights for Christmas with fake snow falling every hour. The Band Perry was performing while we were there. None of us are big country music fans so we listed for about 2 minutes!


We ended the day by enjoying the amazing chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting that Rita made!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my heck!!!!!! What a cute baby belly you have!!! Awwww....I can't believe you are going to be a mom soon!

Denny and Denise said...

Oh my heck!!! I love the Band Perry...I would have loved to hear them...oh and also see you. Happy late birthday.