Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pregnancy

The pictures you've all been waiting for are finally here. Here's the photos we've taken along the pregnancy journey so far.

9 Weeks 1 Day: I ran a 5k that day and felt great! I even beat Damien.


15 Weeks


16 Weeks


17 Weeks


18 Weeks 2 Days


19 Weeks: We found out we're having a girl! (We're still having troubles figuring out a name for her.)


20 Weeks 1 Day: Thanksgiving


21 Weeks 1 Day


23 Weeks

24 Weeks


25 Weeks: After the Christmas eating fest.


26 Weeks 2 Days


27 Weeks 1 Day


28 Weeks 1 Day: Start of the third and final trimester!


I've had some really bad nausea, but it has gotten a lot better the further along I've gotten. Baby is very active these days! So active that sometimes it hurts. Whenever I have doctor appointments and they go to listen for her heartbeat, she always moves away from the monitor and they have a hard time keeping track of her. She even punched/kicked at the monitor during one of our visits!

Damien is very sweet with her and always rubs my tummy before he leaves for work in the mornings. Sometimes he's not so sweet to me though and pokes her when we lay down for bed. She's usually pretty active when I lay down anyway, but this just increases her crazy night-time acrobatics.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww tear tear....look how pretty you are in your pregnant glow! Good luck finding a name! I can't wait to hear what it is!

Steve and Nicolle said...

You look so cute and tiny! I carried huge with Ellie.... But you look fabulous!

Christie said...

I love it! You are so cute! You're almost there! I can't wait to see more pictures and that sweet girl when she finally gets here!

Denny and Denise said...

You look so cute...can't wait to see her...your mom is SO excited!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.