Friday, August 22, 2008

I Want A Kitten!

I am a cat lover and when I found out that my family found these two kittens I was so excited! My family keeps sending me pictures of them so I thought I would show you how cute they are!


The boy's name is Rory and the girl's name is Tootsie. They are about six weeks old right now. They are so cute and little! My favorite thing is that they try to play with our other cat, Bailey, and she hates it so she jumps up on top of whatever is closest to get away from them!

I can't wait to see them in December when we go to Spokane for Christmas and Bean's wedding!

Also, I have been telling Damien how much I want a kitten. He is allergic to cats though, but he said he would let me get one if it didn't bother him. So we would have to make it an outdoor cat, but I am okay with that.

I can't wait to get a cat someday!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I so agree. I want a cat right now!! They are so cute.

Becki said...

even though I'm an anti-cat human, I still think there is nothing cuter than a kitten. Oh man, and those two are so fluffy and squishable.