Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Note About Toy Stores

Right now at work I am in the process of calling children's stores to get their marketing director's information so that we can send them information to see if they want to advertise in between children's programs. While making calls to stores today I came across a store called Incredible Toys. I called and asked for the name and e-mail address of the marketing director and the guy who answered the phone said that he could give me that information, but I might want to note that they only sell adult toys at this store. That was the end of the conversation. I don't think BYU would appreciate this company advertising around children's programing, although it would definitely liven it up a bit!

1 comment:

Becca and Ashton said...

bah ha ha ha. that is so funny!