Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hello Hotlanta

We have been in Atlanta for three weeks now and we quite enjoy it! The weather is nice and warm and there is a lot of culture and interesting people to watch. We really like our apartment and it is only about 2 miles from Damien's work. Here are some pictures of where we live.


An apartment building.


Our entry way looking past the kitchen counter and into the living room.


The living room with our wall of windows. I like these windows a lot because I can watch all of the happenings in the pool and BBQ areas.


Our bedroom with a walk-in closet! Yes, this apartment has a bedroom unlike our last and I really like it!


The gym.


My favorite amenity, the pool!

My mom is coming to visit tomorrow while Damien goes for a week of training in Denver. I'm very excited to explore more of Atlanta with her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Love your new apartment!!

Kasey Strong said...

Holy Cow, that looks like such a nice place to live! And I agree, it's a little different than your last place!