Friday, June 4, 2010

There is Nothing Like a Crumbs' Cupcake

On our trip to NYC we found the best cupcake place called Crumbs. They have the most delicious cupcakes and they come in a million flavors! I've been thinking about them ever since our trip, along with those New York bagels from Murray's. Yesterday I was greeted at my door by a box of those delicious cupcakes!!! Rita had a box of cupcakes sent to us from Crumbs. It was a fabulous surprise and will help us continue getting settled in here in Atlanta.

We may or may not have eaten two already!

5 comments:

Becca and Ashton said...

oh yes i love Crumbs. They are so yummy! I wish someone would send me a box full, you are one lucky lady.

Anonymous said...

YUM YUM!!!!!! Hey, I hope things in Georgia are going well. It's pretty hot there huh? Can't wait to see y'all next Friday if you can still come!

Nal said...

Katie- It has been pretty hot here, but not too bad! It usually cools off in the afternoons and evenings when the clouds build up and rain. Yes, we are still planning on coming to your reception! I am very excited to see you!!!

Nal said...

Becca- I remember you liked Crumbs too from your NYC post! They are so good, but it is probably a good thing they don't have them close to where either of us lives or we would eat a ton of them!

Anonymous said...

Oh YUM! How is Georgia? I want to hear all about it and you! Soo excited you finally made it! :)