Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Gift Cards

Damien and I each got a gift card to Sears/K-mart for Christmas from Damien's grandma. Damien had a brilliant idea as to how we could use our gift cards, since there was nothing we really needed or wanted to purchase at either store. Damien's idea was for us to buy gift cards to other places with out gift cards. And we did just that. We ended up with gift cards to Olive Garden, itunes, and Cold Stone. On Friday we were able to go out to dinner at Olive Garden and then over to Cold Stone for dessert. (Although we ended up using my Cold Stone gift card from my mom.) Thanks Mom & Grandma Judy!

3 comments:

Becki said...

brilliant!

Unknown said...

I miss you!!!!! Hurray for gift cards! That is pretty much all I buy for people!

Rasmussen Family said...

that's an awesome idea!! we still have gift cards from our wedding!!!